The purpose of this article is to explain the process of resolving discrepancies between the engage-related fields on the User object and the Engage Meeting Administration Tab records in Veeva CRM.
The process is as follows:
- Create an Engage Group for the purpose of temporarily moving all User records.
- In the Engage Administration tab, using the Group records and the assigned User records, create and prepare CSV data load files containing the current Engage-User associations
- Blank out all Engage-related fields on the User object for all User records.
- Assign all affected Users to the previously created Engage Group.
- Reassign all Users back to their appropriate Engage Groups.
CRM Help Documentation: