A new feature, OCR Extended Language Support, is enabled in the General Release 22R3. Admins can select document languages when re-rendering documents.
How to select the supported language for OCR in Vault?
Admins can follow the steps below:
- Locate a document that OCR functionality is used for rendition.
- Open the All Actions Menu and select Re-render Document.
- Click Show additional issues and select the checkbox Some text in the document is not searchable or cannot be highlighted.
- Select the needed language in the picklists. (At max 3 languages can be supported)
- Click OK re-render the document with OCR functionality supporting the selected languages.
Vault Help Documentation: Re-Rendering Documents