How to troubleshoot the error: Sync Failed Refresh unsuccessful or other Sync Errors when a user syncs?
Identify the scope of the issue:
- When did the issue start occurring?
- How many users does this affect?
- Does it only affect one profile or group?
- Have there been any recent changes to the Profiles or Object Configuration?
- Is there a specific process that the user is going through that causes the error?
Start troubleshooting the sync for a specific user:
- Download the user Activity Logs: How to Download the User's Veeva Activity Logs?
- Search the Activity Logs for Error and review lines from the same timestamp from when the error occurred.
- Search the knowledge base for similar errors.
- A list of Errors can be found here: CRM Error Reference Guide.
If the error is around a specific object:
- Review the SFDC object to see if there are any recent changes.
- Review the Vmobile Object Configuration (VMOC) for that object.
- Review the Audit Logs to identify any recent changes to the object or profile.
If there are no recent changes to VMOCs, Objects or Profiles, open a ticket with Veeva Support and provide this information in the ticket.
CRM Knowledge Article: CRM Error Reference Guide
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.