Can the columns displayed in the Medical Insights tab be configured?
Users can configure the columns displayed on the Key Medical Insights Home Page to help determine their priority.
For example, Sarah Jones has created the custom field IFU_vod on the Medical_Insights_vod object and displayed it on the Key Medical Insights Home Page for quicker access to whether or not a particular drug needed additional information
To configure the Key Medical Insights Home Page:
- Ensure Key Medical Insights are configured for users.
- Edit the Medical_Insights_Columns_vod Veeva Setting with a comma delimited list of fields to display.
- Grant users Field Level Security (FLS) Read permission to all fields in the list.
Columns display in the order they display in the list. For example, Account_vod__c, Medical_Event_vod__c, Publication_vod__c displays Account in the first column, MedicalEvent in the second column, and so on.
If more than 255 characters are needed to list all desired fields:
- Create a new Veeva Message named MEDICAL_INSIGHTS_COLUMNS and set the following fields:
- Type - Custom Setting
- Category - Medical
- Select the Active checkbox
- Language - en_US
- Text - Comma-delimited list of Medical Insight Fields to display.
CRM Help Documentation: Key Medical Insights Home Page