In numerous cases, Veeva Support may ask for an entity's submission JSON data after the user has applied changes on the profile(s), for investigating specific, underlying UI issues. How can a Health Care Provider's (HCP's) or Health Care Organization's (HCO's) Submission JSON Data be extracted in Veeva Network Using the Browser Console?
To be able to gather the submission JSON from a profile, use the following steps:
- Open the Developer Console in the browser. By default, the shortcut is the F12 button on the keyboard.
- Search and open the problematic HCP or HCO record.
- Make a change to a field and Click the Apply button.
- Navigate to the Network tab in the Developer Console.
- Look up the Call that uses the record’s Entity ID (vid__v).
- Navigate to the Headers tab, and under Form data, inspect jsonData. This can be copied or opened with a text editor or specific JSON editor.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.