Push to CRM has Account Territory or Roster Member Territory failing during Import.
The Push to CRM can fail on the Account Territory with Error:
- account_territory__aln Failed to upsert. Reason: Pushing Account Territory A0G000000000601 failed due to the Account does not associate with a Veeva CRM Org while Territory's Veeva CRM Org Id is A0A000000000301.
The Territory has Roster Member Territory records Failing with Integration Statuses Error:
- Pushing Roster Member Territory A09000000001103_A0E000000000K02 failed due to the Territory null is not found in Veeva CRM.
The Territory record is deleted from CRM but the Push to CRM is not importing the record back in. If a Territory record is previously pushed from Align but then the Territory is deleted from CRM, there is an Integration Status with Process = CRM_DELETE containing the CRM Record Id.
The Integration Status is the link between the Territory record in Align and the Territory in CRM. The Territory in Align does not retain the CRM Record Id on itself.
Delete the Integration Statuses that reference the deleted CRM Record ID using these steps:
- Navigate to: Admin tab --> Business Admin --> Territory --> Find.
- Delete the related Integration Statuses that reference the old CRM Record Id.
- Push to CRM from the Territory record to have the record created in CRM.
Align Help Documentation: Align-CRM Integration
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.