Two fields appear on Order Header: Ship_To_Address_vod and Billing_Address_vod. Are there any specific settings to populate them or does the value need to be selected?
A Veeva Setting is available: Restrictive_Address_Selector_vod. If the Shipping or Billing Address has to be populated on the Order page, it is saved in the Database even if Address fields are not on the Order page layout.
The behavior is as follows:
1) Restrictive_Address_Selector_vod__c Veeva Setting = on:
- Billing and Shipping Address is saved to Primary only if Primary Address is checked as Billing and Shipping
- If Address is marked as Primary and Billing, only the Billing Address is saved
- If Address is marked as Primary and Shipping, only the Shipping Address is saved
- No Address is saved if the Primary Address is not marked as Billing and Shipping. If the Account has two more Addresses, one marked as Billing and one marked Shipping Address, they are not saved automatically
2) Restrictive_Address_Selector_vod__c Veeva Setting = off:
- If Primary Address is checked as Billing and Shipping, both Billing and Shipping Addresses are saved
- If the Primary Address does not have Shipping and Billing checked, both Billing and Shipping Addresses are saved
- If Address is marked as Primary and checked as Billing (no Shipping mark), only the Billing Address is saved
- If Address is marked as Primary and checked as Shipping (no Billing mark), only Shipping Address is saved
CRM Help Documentation: Order Management Overview
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.