How to create Vault documents using FTP Inbox?
To create a new document using the Inbox directory:
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support to Enable FTP Inbox.
- Open the FTP client and navigate to the Inbox directory within the personal directory. Example: u61603/Inbox.
- Upload the document source file to the directory.
- Vault creates the new document.
- Open Vault and navigate to Library --> Document Inbox to see the newly Staged document.
Note: Users with access can classify these documents like any other unclassified document.
Vault Help Documentation: Creating Staged Documents via FTP Inbox
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.