The Trial Master File (TMF) Viewer allows users to manage a TMF by browsing dynamically organized content and switching between multiple configured hierarchies. In this example, the Study County Level File (All TMF RM 3.0) binder template is not displayed in the selection.
To cause the binder template to appear in the TMF Viewer, the following criteria must be true:
- Status must be Active.
- Filing Model must be selected.
- Filing Model cannot be Binder Section to Document Type or Vault Clinical Docs.
- Enable Dynamic View setting (must be checked).
To make Study County Level File (All TMF RM 3.0) binder template display in the binders selection, do the following:
- Ensure the Status is Active.
- Select Filing Model as TMF RM v3.0.
- Enable checkbox for Enable Dynamic View.
Vault Help Documentation: Configuring Templates for the TMF Viewer
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.