Why does the Schedule a Call button not appear on the My Account page in CRM Online?
The Schedule a Call button appears on My Account page only if:
- The user has access to the My Schedule tab in the user profile
- The My Schedule tab is displayed by default to the user
- The translation of the Veeva Message My Calls and My Schedule tab are the same
To check the Veeva Message translation, follow the steps below:
- Open the Veeva Message Tab.
- Search for My Calls.
- Enable the translation for the language in question.
To Check the My Schedule Web Tab translation, follow the steps below:
- In Setup, navigate to Translation Workbench --> Translate.
- Select the language in question.
- Select the Web Tab as the setup component in the filtering criteria.
- Check the translation for the language in question.
Clear Veeva cache after the change is made.
CRM Documentation: Scheduling a Call in My Accounts