How can New Call, Add Calls, New/Add Calendar Entry and New/Add Time Off Territory under My Schedule be translated in CRM?
CRM for Windows:
CRM for iPad:
- For Online translation, use the following Veeva Messages:
- MENU_NEW_CALL for New Call
- MENU_NEW_CALENDAR_ENTRY for New Calendar Entry
- MENU_NEW_TOT for New Time Off Territory
2. For iPad and Windows translation, use the following Veeva Messages:
- ADD_CALLS for Add Calls
- ADD_CALENDAR_ENTRY for Add Calendar Entry
- ADD_TIME_OFF_TERRITORY for Add Time Off Territory
To modify Veeva Messages, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the Home Tab --> Search.
- In the Search Window, select Veeva Messages.
- Enter the name of the Veeva Message.
- Click on the message of the required language for the translation.
- Click on Edit.
- Disable the Active checkbox to deactivate the message.
- Clone the Veeva Message by clicking on the Clone button. If the original Veeva Message is not cloned, it is overwritten during the next application upgrade.
- Activate the new custom Veeva Message by enabling the Active checkbox.
- Enter the translation in the Text field.
- Select the language from the Language picklist.
- Click the Save button.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
CRM Help Documentation: Managing Scheduled Calls and Activities