A Vault user is unable to reclassify a document even though the user is in a role with Reclassify permission.
In this example, the user does not have Create Document or Create Binder access on Document Types. There are three restrictions on Reclassify:
- A Vault User cannot reclassify a document when it has an active workflow. To do this, the workflow needs to be canceled first.
- A Vault user must have Create Document or Create Binder access on the selected new Document Type. These permissions are controlled through Document Type configuration.
- To reclassify, a Vault user must be in a role with the Reclassify permission.
- Go to Admin --> Configurations --> Document Types--> [Document Type].
- Click the Edit Details button.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the expected user for Create Document Permission or Create Binder Permission.
- Click Save.
Vault Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.