How to translate the Submit button on the Order page? And what are the differences between the translation of the Order Submit Button on CRM Online and CRM for iPad?
On CRM Online:
Search for the SUBMIT Veeva Message with category Common. Following Best Practices, do the following:
- Change the text to the desired value.
- Clear Veeva Cache to so the changes take effect.
On CRM for iPad:
If the relevant Veeva Message is updated, the new value does not appear on CRM for iPad. To solve this issue use the following steps:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Translation Workbench --> Translate.
- Select the required language.
- Choose the Button or Link label as the Setup Component and Order as Object.
- Enter the new translation into the field.
- Save the changes.
- After syncing the CRM application, the new button name becomes available.
NOTE: When the Common category SUBMIT Veeva Message is modified, the order Submit button changes along with all Submit buttons located on the Call, Medical Inquiry, Medical Event, etc. pages.
CRM Help Documentation: Order Management Overview
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.