Why do some Call Key Message records not have the Clm_Presentation_vod__c value populated?
Clm_Presentation_vod__c field stores the SFDC ID of the CLM Presentation. It allows the users to review metrics at the CLM Presentation level and supports customers' reporting needs.
The following fields have the same usage:
- Clm_Presentation_Name_vod - stores the Name of the CLM Presentation
- Clm_Presentation_Version_vod - stores the Version of the CLM Presentation
- Key_Message_Name_vod - stores the Name of the Key Message
When a Call is created in offline, the Key Message information is stored in the Add_Key_Message_vod field on Call object. Once the Call is synced to online, Call Key Message records are constructed from reading the value of Add_Key_Message_vod field.
But Add_Key_Message_vod stores up to 25 Key Message records. After 25 Key Messages, subsequent Key Messages are automatically created in offline as Call Key Message records. In this case, the Edit privilege to the Clm_Presentation_vod__c field is required.
If the end-user does not have Edit privilege to the Clm_Presentation_vod__c field, it is blank.
Grant the end-user Edit permission to Clm_Presentation_vod__c field on the Call Key Message object:
- Go to Setup --> Create --> Object --> Call Key Message.
- Click on the Clm_Presentation_vod__c field.
- Click on the Set Field-Level Security button.
- Select the Visible checkbox for the appropriate profile.