A customer configured Product Thumbnails and uploaded the file Online but the image is not visible Offline when clicking on the Order Line Product.
In Offline, the Thumbnail is shown by the Product_Thumbnail_vod field. The user has Field Level Security (FLS) on Product_Thumbnail_vod__c, the field is exposed on the Product Catalog page layout, and a picture is loaded. A thumbnail of the picture is displayed in the Order Management Product Search screen and Product sub-tab.
There are two ways to achieve this:
- Add FLS on the Product_Thumbnail_vod field in the Product Catalog Object:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Objects --> Product Catalog --> Custom Fields & Relationships.
- Add FLS on the Product_Thumbnail_vod__c field.
- Clear Veeva Cache using the Clear Veeva Cache tab.
- Add the Product_Thumbnail_vod field to the Page Layout.
- Navigate to: Setup --> Objects --> Product Catalog --> Edit Page Layouts.
- Expose the field on the Product Page Layout.
CRM Help Documentation: Viewing Product Thumbnails
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.