When attempting to send an Approved Email through Events Management, the Approved Email console is returning a blank screen as shown below:
If the user does not have access to any Approved Documents, the Events Management Approved Email console displays as expected with a Choose Template search dialog.
The user does not have Read access to the Product Catalog record defined in one of the Approved Documents on the Approved Email console page.
Verify that the user has Read access to the Product Catalog records defined on all available Events Management Approved Documents:
- Check the Sharing Settings by navigating to Setup -> Security -> Sharing Settings and selecting Product Catalog from the Manage sharing settings dropdown.
- Verify Sharing Rules or Organization-Wide Defaults are configured to give the user visibility to the Product Catalog records.
- Log in as the end user and navigate to the Product Catalog record.
- If the user does not have access, an "access denied" error will display.
- In Salesforce Classic, you may be able to check the Sharing Blowout for the Product Catalog record as a system administrator, by modifying the following URL and filling in the SFDC URL Instance and Product Catalog Record ID:
CRM Help Documentation: Using Approved Email for Events Management