When attempting to send an Approved Email through Events Management, the Approved Email console is returning a blank screen as shown below:
If the user does not have access to any Approved Documents, the Events Management Approved Email console displays as expected with a Choose Template search dialog.
The user does not have Read access to the Product Catalog record defined in one of the Approved Documents on the Approved Email console page.
- Check the Sharing Settings - Setup -> Security Controls -> Sharing Settings -> Product Catalog
- Verify Sharing Rules or Organization-Wide Defaults are configured to give visibility to the user.
- Log-in as the end user and navigate to the Product Catalog record.
- If the user does not have access, an "access denied" error will display.
- Check the Sharing Blowout for the Product Catalog record as a system administrator.
CRM Help Documentation: Using Approved Email for Events Management
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.