When a workflow error occurs, usually the workflow's Salesforce ID can be found from the error message. But we cannot locate the workflow by typing the Salesforce ID in the URL. How can the workflow be found using its Salesforce ID?
To find the workflow name from Workbench:
- Log in to Workbench by using the current credential.
- Navigate to Info --> Metadata Types & Components.
- Select Flow from the picklist.
- Click Expand All.
- Search for the workflow's Salesforce ID.
- Find the corresponding workflow name.
The workflow name can be used in searching from CRM workflows.