Customer states that when users tap on New Order in iPad, iRep App crashes and quits.
There is a minimum permission required for end-users. If one field is missing, the iPad may crash and quit.
Please check the list in the Related Help Documentation.
To make the change, follow these steps.
- Add Field Level Security (FLS) to the Fields in the Help Documentation Object:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Objects --> Object Name --> Custom Fields & Relationships.
- Add FLS on the Field Name.
- Clear Veeva Cache using the Clear Veeva Cache tab.
- Run a Data Base refresh on the iPad.
CRM Help Documentation: Permissions
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.