Users cannot Capture Photo or Add from Photo Library from Attachments in CRM Offline. The + symbol is missing from the Attachment related list section.
The Photo Quality is set to 0 for the profile Veeva Setting. The Default value 0 is disabled.
Configure the PHOTO-QUALITY_vod Veeva Setting to one of the following:
- A value of 1 enables the feature with low-quality images
- A value of 2 enables the feature in medium-quality images
- A value of 3 enables the feature in high-quality
To configure the Veeva Setting:
- Navigate to: Setup --> Build --> Develop --> Custom Settings --> Veeva Settings.
- Set the Photo Quality Veeva Setting.
- Clear Veeva cache.
- Sync iRep again.
CRM Help Documentation: Capture and Attach Photos for Inventory Management
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.