CALC_CYCLE_PLANS_ACTUAL Veeva Message does not work with RecordType.DeveloperName in CRM.
According to Cycle Plans – Real Time Calculations, the limit is defined in the link:
- Nested select statements are not supported
- No joins or multiple objects are supported
- Where clause criteria is only supported for the Call object
- In the Where clause, a territory filter is not possible since the territory on a cycle plan must match the territory of the target
- Negative values are not supported in a formula translation to CRM for iPad
- Formula fields are not supported in Real Time Calculations
RecordType.DeveloperName is joining to the RecordType object. This is the root cause of the issue.
Remove RecordType.DeveloperName from the Veeva Message Where Clause.
CRM Help Documentation: Cycle Plans – Real Time Calculations
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.