In Network, how to Troubleshoot an Inbox Error: DCR Job was unable to apply changes?
To troubleshoot the error, do the following:
- Log into Network with an Admin user.
- Navigate to the Task where the error is noticed.
- Scroll to the bottom and expand the Comments section.
- Notice that a message appears which refers to the job number in parenthesis. Take note of this number as it is needed for later.
- Navigate to the Inbox.
- Click the in the top-right corner.
- Select Task Audit History.
- Input the Task ID (DCR ID) in the Task ID text box on the left-hand side.
- Click the Select Time Period drop-down and select a timeframe which encompasses the DCR.
- Click .
- A list of information is displayed which lays out every process executed for this task. Look under the Related Items column for the job ID noted in step 4 and click on the link. The Job Details page is populated. (Note - If the job number is not a hyperlink, the User does not have Admin privileges.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Job Error Log section. An error, which has a message with insight into why the DCR failed, is logged. The error needs to be resolved in order to process the DCR successfully.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.