When a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is rendered in Vault, it contains an excessive amount of pages.
The columns in the Excel spreadsheet are split among multiple pages in Microsoft Excel.
The solution is to do the following in Microsoft Excel prior to uploading the document in Vault:
- Open the document in Microsoft Excel.
- Click File and then click Print.
- Look for the No Scaling option under Settings.
- Select Fit All Columns on One Page from that drop-down menu.
- Save the document in Microsoft Excel.
- Upload the saved document into Vault.
Microsoft Office Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.