How to enable Media Search Box in Veeva CRM on the iPad and Windows 8 and 10 platforms?
The following steps can be taken to enable the media search box.
- Enable the MEDIA_SEARCH_vod Multichannel Custom Setting with a value of 1.
Note: If this setting has a value other than 1, the search is disabled. The default value is 0.
- Grant the user Field Level Security (FLS) Read permission to the following fields on the CLM_Presentation_vod object. This makes the fields searchable and displays them in the search-ahead results:
- Activate the crm_keyword__v field on the Multichannel Presentation to make it visible.
- Create keyword object records, ensuring the Name and External ID are not blank.
- Add Keyword records to the Multichannel Presentation.
CRM Help Documentation: Searching in CLM
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.