A specific Health Care Professional (HCP) record is modified by Data Stewards in the relevant Veeva Network Master Instance. It is now visible in the customer's Network instance after the Veeva OpenData Subscription runs. The changes made to the record are not visible in the corresponding CRM Org. Why is that?
In this case, the user needs to check whether the record is included in the Target Subscription extract. To do so, follow these steps:
- The user needs to navigate to System Interfaces --> Target Subscriptions.
- Select the corresponding Target Subscription used for the Network-CRM integration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, to the Job History section.
- Select the job which ran after the modification took place, and click on the job.
- In the Job Details, navigate to the Result Summary section.
- Verify the location of the extract of the Target Subscriptions on the FTP server.
- Once accessing the FTP, download and extract the file.
- In the .csv file, look for the specific entity ID of the record in question.
- Once the user can confirm the ID of the record is not present in the document, the user needs to check the HCP Export Options of the Target Subscription and whether any criteria is missing. In this example, the sample Target Subscription has two criteria defined, and either of them has to be met for the record to flow down to CRM.
In this example, the HCP record in question either has to have the Send To CRM Flag (Send_To_CRM__c) set to Yes/True or has to have the vcrm Custom Key added to the Custom Keys section of the profile. Once either one of these criteria are met, the record in question flows to CRM using the Target Subscription.
Veeva Network Online Help: Target Subscriptions