MyInsights Account Plan Dashboard displays NaN% Complete but Account Tactics and Call Objectives are calculating the correct percentages.
The user has access to the Plan Tactic Progress field but no visibility to the Object to Plan Tactic.
The logic the % Completed displays is:
- If user has FLS to Account_Plan_vod.Plan_Tactic_
Progress_vod__c, then % is the number of complete Plan Tactics divided by the total number of Plan Tactics
- If user does not have FLS to Account_Plan_vod.Plan_Tactic_
Progress_vod__c, then use Account_Plan_voc.Percent_ Complete_vod__c
- This is a manually managed value, no OOB calculations
- If user also does not have FLS to Account_Plan_voc.Percent_
Complete_vod__c, then show nothing
This is working as designed.
If the User is not configured to use Plan Tactics:
- Remove FLS to the Plan Tactic Progress field
If the User should be configured to use the optional Plan Tactic:
- Provide at least Read access to the Plan Tactic object.
CRM Help Documentation: Account Plan Dashboard
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.