Is there a way to easily see how many times a document has been viewed or downloaded in Vault?
This can be accomplished through the Document Audit History in the Vault Admin page.
- Navigate to: Admin --> Logs --> Document Audit History.
- Choose a time-frame in which to inspect the information.
- Choose a filter to run the search on, such as Download.
- Add any more necessary filters, then click Apply.
- Click the Action (gear) icon, and choose to either download the log as a PDF or text file.
Vault Help Documentation: Viewing Admin Audit Logs
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.