What are the steps to setup Facetime Integration with CLM in iRep for CRM?
FaceTime integration is enabled by setting the Enable Specialist Lookup Custom Setting to TRUE
- Navigate to Setup --> App Setup --> Develop --> Custom Settings.
- Click Manage next to Veeva Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Check the box for ENABLE_SPECIALIST_LOOKUP.
- Click Save.
- Clear Veeva Cache.
There are new fields on the User object that store the user’s product expertise, FaceTime preferences, and availability. Grant Read and Edit access to these fields in the System Administrator profile and Read access to these fields for any end-users that uses Facetime Integration.
- Product_Expertise_vod is a multi-select picklist that indicates which products the user can speak about
- Available_vod is a picklist field that indicates the user’s current availability. Only users where Available_vod equals Available_vod will display in the list of users. This field can be updated manually by the user or by integration.
- Facetime_Email_vod stores the email address where the user is registered to receive Facetime calls. This typically corresponds to an iPad or Mac.
- Facetime_Phone_vod stores the phone number where the user can receive Facetime calls. This typically corresponds to an iPhone.
When this is setup, a Specialist button displays in the CRM for iPad Media Player which opens a wizard. The end-user is prompted to select a product. The selection of this product filters the list of users to display only users which have the selected product listed in the Product_Expertise_vod field. The users displayed are further filtered based on the Available_vod picklist.
CRM Help Documentation: Facetime Integration
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.