Why a Call Clickstream record is not created when reviewing CLM content and selecting Save For Later in CRM iRep?
This is because there are no pull through fields which are named starting with zvod_cc being created on the Multichannel Activity Line(MCAL) object.
When viewing CLM content and selecting Save For Later:
- If no zvod_cc fields exist on an MCAL object, only the Multichannel Activity (MCA) and MCAL records are created.
- If zvod_cc fields exist on an MCAL object, the MCA, MCAL, and Call Clickstream records are created
When viewing CLM content and selecting an Account:
- Only the Call Clickstream record is created.
Create zvod_cc fields on the MCAL object.
- API field name: zvod_[Object]_[Field]__c
- [Object] is cc for Call Clickstream
- [Field] needs to match the field API name on the Call Clickstream object
CRM Help Documentation: Tracking CLM Activity
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.