One of two Errors occurs on the DCR Resolution notes:
- Type 1: System Rejected - You have submitted an invalid or inactivated reference code/value.
- Type 2: System Rejected - You are trying to update a field that is not available in your region. Please contact your administrator to remove the field.
A System Rejected Resolution Note on the DCR occurs when the customer is trying to submit invalid or inactive reference values in the DCR. Or, fields are not enabled in the Instance. To determine which fields are preventing the DCR to process, please follow these steps:
- Open Network Management Console (NMC).
- Go to Task Logs --> Select the Instance ID.
- Enter the relevant Task ID.
- Select the Task Attributes Tab.
- In the Attributes, look for the following string(s): result:CHANGE_REJECTED. The value that comes after this string is the one rejected in the DCR.
Type 1 Error:
The User needs to remove the invalid value from the DCR. Add or activate the code or value in the Data Model.
Type 2 Error:
Check the field(s) in the relevant section of the Data Model in which the Task Attributes are listed as Rejected. Verify whether it is enabled or not. If the field is not enabled in the Instance, it is preventing the DCR to Process. The customer needs to enable the field if it should be used. Or, remove or disable the field in the Data Model (also remove it as a DCR Editable field in CRM - if used - so that it is not sent up in DCRs).
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.