Under My Schedule Calendar the hours of a day can be displayed:
- Using the 12-hour clock, the AM - PM time format displays:
- Using the 24-hour clock, not the display:
What controls if My Schedule Calendar is displayed with a 12-hour (AM/PM) or 24-hour clock?
The display is based on the customer's Locale. Salesforce determines the display for each supported Locale. This is a hard-coded value by Salesforce.
E.g. Locale English (United States) displays the 12-hour clock and Locale French (France) displays the 24-hour clock.
A customer's Locale can be set following the steps below:
- Open the customer's User Detail page.
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll down to the Locale field.
- Set a value and click on Save.
Salesforce Help Documentation: Supported Date and Time Formats (ICU)
CRM Help Documentation: Managing Scheduled Calls and Activities