How to find the FTP server name?
To find the server name:
- Log into CRM with Admin credentials.
- In the upper-right corner, click Setup.
- In the App Setup section, click Develop --> Custom Settings.
- Click the Manage link next to Veeva Common.
- Click Main from the Name column.
- On the left-side column, the FTP server name is listed.
- FTP Server: crm-##-ftp-us.veevacrm.com
CRM Help Documentation: Automated Sales Data File Processing
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.