As of Feb. 13, 2018, Veeva Support is introducing a new feature that allows customers to request a Callback from Support Engineers to work on a reported issue. These guidelines apply to the second-line Support provided by the Product Support Team for CRM, Vault, and Network. First-line Support and Managed Services tickets are not eligible for Callback requests. These guidelines are subject to change at Veeva’s Discretion.
Callback Requests Terms
If a customer is experiencing an issue that can be better resolved by speaking directly to an engineer, the requester can request a Callback from the assigned Support Engineer. Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the issue prior to requesting the Callback. To request a Callback, please note the following:
- The ticket is first assigned to a Support Engineer.
- Customers can request a Callback by clicking on the Request Callback button that appears on the ticket.
- The customer is prompted to enter a contact phone number, Callback date, and a 2-hour time window. Time slots displayed are dependent on the business hours of the assigned Support Engineer, and the regional Callback time defined:
- NA: 10am-4pm EST (UTC-5)
- EU: 10am-5pm CET (UTC+1)
- APAC: 10am-5pm CST (UTC+8)
Veeva Support Engineers make a best effort to be available during a requested time block and respond to the ticket confirming the time.
If for any reason a Support Engineer is unable to accommodate a requested time, the Engineer communicates with the customer directly through the ticket to find a more suitable time to speak.
If a Support Engineer contacts the customer and the customer is unavailable, they leave a voicemail. They attempt to schedule an alternate time through ticket communications. If voicemail is unavailable, a comment is left on the ticket.
* All calls may be recorded for quality purposes.