The Veeva Support Portal is the first place our customers can go to find Veeva Support information. The Support Portal is designed to provide a complete Self-Service option for Veeva customers enabling them to find answers to questions and help resolve problems quickly.
Getting Started - Using Self-Service:
Finding solutions to problems quickly helps customers get the resolution they need to continue business as usual. For a quick resolution to problems, do the following:
- Search or Browse the Knowledge Base (KB) for PromoMats and EDC articles.
- Check the Release Notes article to determine if any features or functionality have changed as part of the current release.
- Check the Help documentation available for each of our products to enhance product knowledge, confirm configurations, and verify expanded functionality.
- Check the status of systems using the Veeva Trust site.
- If none of the above steps resolve a problem, open a ticket with Veeva Support.
Note: Articles can be reviewed at any time to become familiar with the content. We recommend getting familiar with the types of articles in the Knowledge Base.
Once a user logs into the Support Portal, they are positioned on the Home page and see a banner at the top of the page:
To become familiar with the new Support Portal features, read the Welcome to Veeva Product Support Portal article.
How to open a Help Desk Ticket?
To contact the Global Service Center (GSC), access the Global Service Center Contact Directory.
Search for Knowledge Base (KB) articles to find a solution to a problem or answers to questions. If the answer is not posted in the KB, a new ticket may be opened with the Global Service Center. When creating a new ticket from the portal, select Vault as the product, and select the Vault 1st Line Support Request. This can be done for both PromoMats and EDC tickets.