The Veeva Support Portal is the first place our customers can go to find Veeva Support information. The Support Portal is designed to provide a complete Self-Service option for Veeva customers enabling them to find answers to questions and help resolve problems quickly.
Getting Started - Using Self-Service:
Finding solutions to problems quickly helps customers get the resolution they need to continue business as usual. For a quick resolution to problems, do the following:
- Search or Browse the Knowledge Base (KB) for PromoMats and EDC articles.
- Check the Release Notes article to determine if any features or functionality have changed as part of the current release.
- Check the Help documentation available for each of our products to enhance product knowledge, confirm configurations, and verify expanded functionality.
- Check the status of systems using the Veeva Trust site.
- If none of the above steps resolve a problem, open a ticket with Veeva Support.
Note: Articles can be reviewed at any time to become familiar with the content. We recommend getting familiar with the types of articles in the Knowledge Base.
Once a user logs into the Support Portal, they are positioned on the Home page and see a banner at the top of the page:
To become familiar with the new Support Portal features, read the Welcome to Veeva Product Support Portal article.
How to open a Help Desk Ticket?
To contact the Global Service Center (GSC), access the Global Service Center Contact Directory.
Search for Knowledge Base (KB) articles to find a solution to a problem or answers to questions. If the answer is not posted in the KB, a new ticket may be opened with the Global Service Center. When creating a new ticket from the portal, select Vault as the product, and select the Vault 1st Line Support Request. This can be done for both PromoMats and EDC tickets.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.