The Veeva Support Portal is the first place our customers can go to find Veeva Support information. The Support Portal is designed to provide a complete Self-Service option for Veeva customers enabling them to find answers to questions and help resolve problems quickly.
Getting Started - Using Self-Service:
Finding solutions to problems quickly helps customers get the resolution they need to continue business as usual. For a quick resolution to problems, do the following:
- Search or Browse the KB for solutions to PromoMats problems.
- Check the Release Notes to determine if any features or functionality have changed as part of the current release.
- Check the Help documentation available for each of our products to enhance product knowledge, confirm configurations, and verify expanded functionality.
- Check the status of systems using the Veeva Trust site.
- If none of the above steps resolve a problem, open a ticket with Veeva Support.
Note: Articles can be reviewed at any time to become familiar with the content. We recommend getting familiar with the types of articles in the Knowledge Base. Any articles can be followed and the user notified when the article is updated.
Once a user logs into the Support Portal, they are positioned on the Knowledge page and see a banner at the top of the page:
The Support Portal banner provides the following links:
- Knowledge - This is the landing page and starting point for customers to search for solution articles within the Knowledge Base (KB). In the Search box, enter the search criteria and press the Enter key on a keyboard or press the magnifying glass. Articles that contain those keywords appear in the results. The results may include solution articles (from the KB) and Community questions.
- Tickets - This link allows a customer to open a Support Ticket and manage existing tickets.
- Documentation - This link opens a page that provides links to all Veeva Product Help Documentation.
- Community - This link opens up the Product Community pages where customers can post a simple, short question.
Click on a product icon which takes the user to a list of articles for that product. The articles are arranged by product sections or groupings of articles. The customer can browse & read through these articles as needed. It is best to become familiar with the content in these articles. Each article contains a Feedback survey so that our customers can help us improve the KB content and our portal. Note: To find articles related to Promomats and EDC, click here.
Click on Community and the user can post simple, short questions that need to be answered. Support staff will respond in a timely manner to those questions. If the question is more involved, the Support staff may open a ticket for the customer. NOTE: If a problem is serious enough, a ticket should be created rather than adding a Community post. In the event the problem needs to be escalated, do not use the community. Instead, escalate by opening a ticket and use the Escalate button on that ticket.
Towards the middle & bottom of the Knowledge page, there are links to the Veeva Trust site, Salesforce.com (SFDC) Trust site, Alerts, Product Support Policy, and Release Notes and more! In addition, announcements and frequently accessed articles appear.
How to open a Help Desk Ticket?
To contact the Global Service Center (GSC), access the Global Service Center Contact Directory.
Search for Knowledge Base (KB) articles to find a solution to a problem or answers to questions. If the answer is not posted in the KB, a new ticket may be opened with the Global Service Center. When creating a new ticket from the portal, select Vault as the product, and select the Vault 1st Line Support Request. This can be done for both PromoMats and EDC tickets.
Important Knowledge Base Articles:
There are a number of articles in the KB that provide helpful information.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.