How to assign roles within a document?
Please note, the below steps can only be performed by a user with Admin Privileges.
To assign roles within a document, do the following:
- Click the Admin button in the top-right corner.
- Click Configuration at the top of the page.
- Click Document Lifecycles on the right-hand side under Workflow Setup.
- Select the relevant document.
- Click the Roles tab at the top.
- Click into a profile that needs to be edited.
- Click the Default Rule tab at the top.
- Click the Edit button at the top-right of the page.
- Input all necessary information and click Save. To add multiple Users or Groups, simply click the Add button in the top-right when editing at any time.
Vault Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.