How is the intersection of territories calculated in the Territory_vod field on the Call Report in CRM?
Territory_vod field is on the Call page layout. It is a picklist where the values are intersections of the territories of the primary account of the call and the user's assigned territories.
- The user's assigned territories are considered to be the territory the user is assigned to and one territory below that in the hierarchy.
- Territories that are two or more levels below are not considered to be a territory match.
An Account is assigned to territories: 101, 115, 117, 120
- The User is assigned to territory: 101.
- The Territory is one level below this: 115, 116.
- Territories two levels below this: 117, 120, 125.
- The intersections for the values in the Territory_vod field: 101 and 115.
CRM Help Documentation: Selecting a Territory