The user does not know how to access a pre-release Vault.
The user does not know the username in a pre-release Vault.
The solution is to follow these steps in order to get access to the proper pre-release Vault:
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support.
- A Vault Support Engineer provides the proper username if one is created in the affected Vault.
- Otherwise, the Support Engineer provides the names of the current Vault Owner users in the affected Vault so that the new user can be added.
- Go to the Vault Login Page and click the Forgot Password link.
- At the prompt, enter the username. A password reset email is sent to the address of the user listed in Vault.
- Follow the directions in the email on resetting the password.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.