A Vault user is unable to download Vault source documents using the cart. However, the user has View Document and View Content Permissions.
The Vault User does not have Download Source permission under the Sharing Settings for the Document.
To change the settings:
- Navigate to Admin --> Configuration --> Document Lifecycles --> [Lifecycle].
- Click the States tab.
- Select the state the document is in.
- Click the Security Settings tab.
- Determine the Role the user is assigned in the document's current Lifecycle State.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enable the Download Source permission.
- Click Save.
The user should now have the permissions to download documents using the Cart for that Lifecycle State.
Vault Lifecycle Documentation: Defining Document Role Permissions (Security Setting)
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.