The user clicks the Related Email Fragment Section + button of the email template to add the email fragment. However, the user cannot see any email fragment in the search results. In this case, there are email fragments with the same product with the email template.
This issue may occur if the user mistakenly sets the email fragment with the template fragment Document Type.
The user can resolve this issue using the steps below:
- Click the Reclassify button under Type.
- Select Email Fragment as the Document Type, then click the OK button.
- Clicks the Related Email Fragment Section + button of the email template.
- Click the + button beside of the email fragment.
- Click the Close button.
- Vault Help Documentation: Restricting Email Fragments
- Related Article: How to Reclassify a Vault document?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.