How to edit the sharing settings of a document folder in Salesforce Documents in CRM Online?
- In CRM Online, navigate to Documents.
- In the Document Folders section, select the folder to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Set the Public Folder Access to Read Only or Read and Write.
- Choose from the following three sharing options:
- Make the folder accessible for all users.
- Hide the folder from all users.
- Share the folder for certain groups of users based on Public Groups, Roles or Territory Hierarchy.
Salesforce Help Documentation: