How to edit the sharing settings of a document folder in Salesforce Documents in CRM Online?
- In CRM Online, navigate to Documents.
- In the Document Folders section select the folder to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Set the Public Folder Access to Read Only or Read and Write.
- Choose from the following three sharing options:
- Make the folder accessible for all users.
- Hide the folder from all users.
- Share the folder for certain groups of users based on Public Groups, Roles or Territory Hierarchy.
Salesforce Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.