Why a System Administrator cannot use Vault Loader?
An Administrator may not have all necessary permissions. For Vault Loader (and other similar permissions), the permission needs to be specifically assigned in order to use.
Note: System-provided permission sets cannot be modified. A user that is an admin and has the desired permission assigned needs to add this permission. A Vault Owner can do the assignment, as most permissions are associated with that account.
- Navigate to: Admin --> Users & Groups --> Permission Sets.
- Hover over the System Administrator Actions.
- Click the Action Icon (gear icon) next to System Administrator Actions, and select Make a Copy.
- Name and describe the new Permission Set as desired, and click Save.
- Click on the newly-created Permission Set.
- Click the Application tab.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Vault Owner Actions, and enable (check) the box under Vault Loader.
Vault Help Documentation: About Permission Sets
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.