How to retrieve crash reports from iPhone without connecting to iTunes?
To find crash logs on iOS10 or below, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the crash Data:
- From iOS 10: Settings --> Privacy --> Diagnostics & usage --> Diagnostics & usage Data.
- From iOS 11: Settings --> Privacy --> Analytics --> Analytics Data.
- Tap on the crash to find a text field with a crash log.
- Long press to Select All and then Copy the crash text.
- Paste it into a document or email to copy to another device.
Knowledge Article: How to Retrieve Crash-Reports on iOS