How to retrieve crash reports from iPhone without connecting to iTunes?
To find crash logs on iOS10 or below, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the crash Data:
- From iOS 10: Settings --> Privacy --> Diagnostics & usage --> Diagnostics & usage Data.
- From iOS 11: Settings --> Privacy --> Analytics --> Analytics Data.
- Tap on the crash to find a text field with a crash log.
- Long press to Select All and then Copy the crash text.
- Paste it into a document or email to copy to another device.
CRM Help Documentation: Veeva CRM for iPhone
Knowledge Article: How to Retrieve Crash-Reports on iOS
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.