A Manager in CRM is unable to access a team's Time off Territory records using My Schedule in iRep. This same manager can correctly view the Time off Territory records using My Schedule Online.
The manager does not have Offline visibility to the records that normally display in My Schedule when viewing a team member's schedule. Offline visibility to records is controlled by the WHERE Clause on the Vmobile Object Configuration (VMOC) record for the Time_off_Territory_vod object. By design, only the parent territory can see the direct child territory and not those below the child in the hierarchy.
- Log into the Org as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to All Tabs (+).
- Drill into the Vmobile Object Configuration tab.
- Find the VMOC record for the Time_Off_Territory_vod object.
- Take Note of the WHERE clause.
- For a Manager, the WHERE clause needs to either be blank or setup to download team member records.
The following WHERE clause does not work for managers if they are in a territory more than two levels higher than team members:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.