Cannot create documents that begin with the Planned state in Vault.
For documents to begin in a Planned state, the following must be true:
- The Create new documents as Planned feature is enabled.
- For the document’s or binder’s lifecycle, the standard Planned state is active.
- Navigate to: Admin --> Settings --> General Settings.
- Enable the Create new documents as Planned feature.
- Navigate to: Configuration --> Document Lifecycles --> [Lifecycle Name] --> States.
- Click on Planned to view the state details page.
- Click Edit and change the status to Active.
- Click Save.
- Vault Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.