Cannot create documents that begin with the Planned state in Vault.
For documents to begin in a Planned state, the following must be true:
- The Create new documents as Planned feature is enabled.
- For the document’s or binder’s lifecycle, the standard Planned state is active.
The following configuration changes are done by an Admin:
- Navigate to: Admin --> Settings --> General Settings.
- Enable the Create new documents as Planned feature.
- Navigate to: Configuration --> Document Lifecycles --> [Lifecycle Name] --> States.
- Click on Planned to view the state details page.
- Click Edit and change the status to Active.
- Click Save.
- Vault Documentation: Vault Help