Can additional fields be added to the the Events Management Sign-In Name Card selection?
The Sign-In Name Card is not currently configurable - it displays based on the following:
- For Accounts
- If the ENABLE_ACCOUNT_PARENT_DISPLAY_vod Veeva setting is set to TRUE, it displays the Parent Account instead of Address.
- Otherwise, displays Address. Priority order is:
- 1st - TSF preferred address
- 2nd - primary Address
- 3rd - first Address returned
- For Contacts - Parent Account Name
- For Users - Company Name
See below where Tim Ackerman is an Account, Test Contact is a Contact, and Sarah Jones is a User:
CRM Help Documentation: Walk-in Attendees
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.