eTMF Vault does not have the TMF Viewer tab which is known as the Dynamic Binder Viewer.
For a user to able to see TMF Viewer tab, the following must be true:
- The Dynamic Binder Viewer feature is enabled
- User's security profile grant permission to the TMF Viewer tab
- Navigate to: Admin --> Users & Groups --> Security Profiles --> [Security Profile Name] --> [Permission Set Name] --> Tabs.
- Click Edit.
- Enable the permission checkbox for TMF Viewer.
- Click Save.
If the permission checkbox for TMF Viewer cannot be found:
- Open a ticket with Veeva Support to enable the Dynamic Binder Viewer feature.
Vault Documentation: How to Use the Dynamic Binder View
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.