How to request a State License Number (SLN) update or verification?
Currently, there is no functionality built into Network to request an update or verification of licenses.
To request an SLN update or verification, follow these steps:
- Access the record that the referenced license is associated with.
- Edit an unused Fax field on an address and change it to 0.
- Go to the Apply Change Request dialog box.
- Enter a detailed note requesting that a License be updated or verified, and include the License Number referenced.
- The Veeva Data Stewards review the request and process the Data Change Request (DCR) accordingly.
Note: The DCR will be rejected since there is no actual change made to the Fax field. This is to be expected. The update to the SLN takes place outside of the DCR process and will be reflected on the profile when it is updated either manually or via the OpenData subscription.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.