A user creates calls and Detail Products assigned to Detail Groups. Products and Detail Groups are set correctly for the user through My Setup. The user experiences the following behavior:
Scenario A: User creates a call, Detail Products assigned to Detail Groups, and submits the call. The Detail Group is stamped correctly on the Call record.
Scenario B: User creates a call, Detail Products assigned to Detail Groups, and saves the call. The user returns to the saved call record and edits it. Products are reset to the Common Detail Group.
- The user does not select the Detail Group again and submits the call. The Detail Group name is not stamped, Products are detailed in the Common Detail Group.
- The user selects the Detail Group again and submits the call. The Detail Group is stamped correctly on the Call record.
This is expected behavior if the user does not have Field-Level Security (FLS) access to the Detail_Group_vod__c field on object Call2_Detail_vod__c. To stamp the Detail Groups on call records correctly, FLS access needs to be granted.
- Navigate to the User Detail page of the user.
- Click on the Profile link in the Profile field.
- In the Field-Level Security section, navigate to the Call Detail object.
- Grant access to field Detail_Group_vod__c.
CRM Help Documentation:
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.