How can admins enable the Media File Visualforce page in Veeva CRM for viewing and downloading the CLM Distribution files?
Enabling the Media File Visualforce (VF) page will enable the download of the Distribution Package of a Key Message directly from the record. Users will no longer need to download the Distribution Package from Vault. To enable this, admins should:
- Navigate to Setup -> Object Manager -> Key Message -> Page Layouts -> Select the applicable page layout.
- Click on Visualforce Pages.
- Drag the Media File object to the desired position on the page layout.
- Click Save.
Note: To prevent users from downloading the Distribution Package, enable the Media File VF page on a page layout only available to admins.
CRM Help Documentation:
- What is a Distribution Package in Vault?
- How to Upload a Distribution Package to a Document in PromoMats?
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.